Chalet Eterlou Tignes Les Brevieres Sleeps: 16 + (Saturday to Saturday)
Chalet Eterlou is a charming, traditional and picturesque chalet located in the heart of Tignes-les-Brevieres. It is situated in the centre of the village, nestled in behind the church. The ski slopes are only 100m from the front door, giving you extremely easy access to the slopes. All the bars and restaurants in the village are also within a minute walk from the chalet.
They have an open plan sitting/dining room area that boasts a lovely open fire every night. This area has a music system, a flat screen TV with English Sky Television & DVD player. There is an additional seating area, the movie snug, which has a HD TV with PlayStation 4 and loads of games. It also has a large selection of DVD’s for all ages and French satellite . After being established for such a long time there is a great stock of board games, puzzles and large library for your use. Fast Wi-Fi is also available in the chalet. Attached to the side of the chalet is a heated boot-room and store to keep your equipment safe and make sure it is toasty before you set off each day.
Outside you will find a powerful 7 seater hot tub and large, unique barrel shaped sauna. Guests are provided an additional towel and flip-flops are available for use. There is a carefully selected friendly team waiting to host you during your stay. Chalet Eterlou has been owned and run by the Allen family since the eighties. The owners Alex and Aly are year-round residents in Tignes and are on hand to help the guests organise and get the most out of their skiing or snowboarding holiday.
Tignes is one of the highest ski resorts in the Alps, with guaranteed skiing virtually year round & can justifiably boast a fantastic snow record that is the envy of many resorts worldwide. Tignes is part of the vast Espace Killy ski area, linked to the neighbouring resort of Val D’Isere. Featuring over 320kms of pistes, 2 well equipped snowparks, super-pipe and a huge amount of varied terrain for those seeking accessible off-piste (we recommend to always take a guide). The Espace Killy offers an enormous area for skiing, from beginners to the extreme skiers amongst you. The locals say that you do not have to ski the same piste twice in a week. There is a glacier in the resort which allows summer skiing too, making it ideal for a holiday throughout the year.
SUMMER: Tignes is the summer skiing capital of Europe but there are many other summer activities here and at Val d'Isere including golf, tennis, mountain biking, fishing, white water rafting, sailing, etc. Val d'Isere and Tignes are on the edge of the Vanoise National Park and only 40 miles from the Little St Bernard Pass into Italy which makes a great day out. Enquire now to make the most of your Summer experience with people who have grown up here and know the area like the back of their hand.
- HIGH ALTITUDE RESORT
- Just 100m from the lifts/pistes
- FANTASTIC central yet secluded LOCATION, just off the main high street
- Only a stones throw from the shops, bars & restaurants
- Traditional historic stone & wood building exuding charm
- All rooms en-suite
- Powerful 7 seat HOT TUB
- Unique outdoor barrel SAUNA
- Open fireplace lit every night
- Large secure heated bootroom
- TV Snug with PS4 & French Satellite TV
- Additional TV in downstairs with English satellite TV
- Fast broadband WIFI
- Lots of board games/books
- Family run by the same British family since 1988 who are on hand to advise you about the resort.
Food & Drink
- Filling breakfasts 7 mornings with the cooked option 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea and cakes to be enjoyed after skiing
- Bubbly reception served with canapés (Cava/Prosecco)
- Superior 3 course dinners with bottled wine and canapés every night
- Well stocked and reasonably priced honesty bar
- An early child friendly supper can be arranged
- Seasonal Specials; Christmas Extras, New Years Celebrations, Half Term Superior Menu, Easter Egg Hunt etc.
Chalet Eterlou has 4 twin rooms, 3 double rooms and 1 triple room all with ensuite bathrooms – some are baths and some are showers.
Chalet Eterlou Tariffs 2016 - 2017
Per person per week based on sharing a twin / double room
Sole Occupancy & Early Bird Discount
Our sole occupancy price is for up to 17ppl and we only charge for 14.5ppl. But book 6 months prior to arrival and receive a further £500 discount on our sole occupancy price! Sole occupancy is the perfect way to have the whole of our chalet to yourselves. We do give further discounts on smaller groups so please contact us for an adjusted price to your group.
Children ages 5-12 years please remove £150 off the adult price. Children paying this price will have an early supper, if you would like them to join you at dinner please remove £50 off the adult price.